Pages

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

D 5 in ACTION!!


Sorry I've been away, and there's so much to share! I've got more to post at the end of the day, but right now my kids are doing it! I introduced word work today so now they are more excited and not as tempted to talk to each other while reading. I have a few taht are talking quietly during their word work which shouldn't be happening, but I think as long as the Read to Self-ers are reading independently it should be all right. Yes? I wish I brought my camera today. Will post pics tomorrow!

Oh! Photobooth!

2 comments:

-Miss V- said...

best of luck this year! and you're classroom looks like a great learning environment :)

Mr. Halpern said...

Love your blog - just found it. Would it be ok to add it to the list of blogs I follow on my blog?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...