Pages

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Missing Teacher - Found!

Aloha all, as it had been way too long since my last post.

There have been many changes since our last encounter and much needed time and space for personal, family and professional growth.  My baby girl is no longer a baby as she has reached the fully active age of 15 months, and my other daughter has turned a beautiful 3 years old today.  My son lost his fifth tooth yesterday.  And now I'm fully aware of just how quickly time flies.



I've finally readjusted to my life, and as busy as I am with my kiddos and my life, I am so thrilled to be back in the world of Blogging.  So keep an eye out as I'm beginning anew halfway through this school year.  I'll be posting ideas, pictures, lessons, links, and all around great fun which I am so excited to share with all of YOU!  My great teacher pals!

Thanks for sticking around, and keep me posted on what you're up to too!

Jenn

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...