Pages

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Summer Rain = Rainbows!


What I love about rain in the summertime are the rainbows that accompany them. No matter how many I've seen in my lifetime, I count myself blessed with every one I see.

This brings me to reminisce about a water unit I did...

We started with a web of ideas and what comes to the mind of a first grader when they think of water. We got a lot of great ideas our water brainstorm!



They then took their ideas and wrote a sentence telling us about the importance of water.  They then put their sentence on a raindrop cut out and illustrated it.  We added it to our window display along with a rainy day poem for the wet month of April.
This is a great project to use during any rainy season. Even if yours is during the summer!
Aloha!
-Jenn-



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...