Pages

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Excitement is Building

So I've been working on my room a little bit here and there and I thought I'd post some pictures up on how it's coming along. Ideally I'd like to have my Promethean Board moved before school starts, but we're not sure if that's going to happen. I also have lots of clutter to clear through. Things will be much better when summer school is over and I can move some things around and really spread myself out. I'm lucky that the teacher who works in my classroom during the summer is one of my good friends so I've been in and out.

Although I've moved some things around already, these are my "before" pics:

The back corner... my "teacher" area. To the right is the math area. That door in the corner is our bathroom (basically one toilet).



This is the other back corner. The red bulletin is on our back door. This also shows our Tree House in the back corner. I usually keep all the art supplies under the counter. We have a double sink. Between the sink and the bathroom is one of my closets.

Our math area along the side wall. To the left is my teacher corner. To the right is our computer table and library.

Here is our library in the front corner. It's under construction. You can also see my whiteboard and the whiteboard sticking out from the wall is my promethean board.

This is the other side of the room. You can see the Promethean board in the front of the room. There are two closets to the right of that. Our doors are on the sides of the windows. We have cubbies below the windows. The kids hang their back packs outside on hooks.


I'd like to post some "after" pics or "in the process" pics soon. Only a week and a half left! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...